Get the book…
“How do I write a CV?” is a step-by-step guide that will help you on the road to a new job or a big promotion. The tactics, tips and techniques described in this book will prove invaluable to you and your career prospects.
Click here or click the book cover below to purchase now from the Kindle store.
This book contains the secrets of CV building that are not generally given away as free resources on the Internet or applied by using ‘wizards’ or ‘templates’.
It will easily help you to achieve the following.
- Define your professional and career objectives.
- Identify your key strengths.
- Sell yourself in the best possible light to a potential employer.
- Understand how to maximise your achievements.
- Learn about the many myths that have emerged from unreliable sources about CV writing.
- Put yourself into one short document that will be the passport to your next career move.
If you follow the simple instructions described in this step-by-step guide, you will be able to write a Curriculum Vitae that will really have a positive impact on those who read it and a positive impact on your career.